Travel worry-free with us!
To ensure you feel secure when booking your next vacation with us at Camp Järvsö, we’ve created a comprehensive safety package applicable to all bookings for the time being, along with flexible change and cancellation insurance options. Find the best fit for you below.
PEACE OF MIND PACKAGE
Valid up to 60 days before arrival. No questions asked.
FREE REBOOKING – up to 14 days before arrival
Free rebooking to new dates up to 15 months from the original arrival. Max 1 rebooking. No questions asked.
FREE NAME CHANGES
Has someone in your party been prevented from coming? Change to a new person for free up to 48h before departure. No questions asked.
If government restrictions prevent the stay from occurring during the scheduled booking period, the full cost of the stay will be refunded.
The above conditions apply indefinitely.
We offer three different cancellation protection plans, and these are purchased per lodging unit (for instance, when booking two rooms, two cancellation insurances must be bought for full coverage):
SAFE (295 SEK): Cancellation can be made until 6:00 PM the evening before the arrival day, valid only for illness or accidents affecting someone in the party. Medical proof required.
SAFER (495 SEK): Free cancellation up to 40 days before your arrival, for any reason. If there are fewer than 40 days left before arrival, cancellation can only be made (until 6:00 PM the evening before the arrival day) in cases of illness or accident with medical proof.
SAFEST (795 SEK): Free cancellation up to 7 days before your arrival, for any reason. If there are fewer than 7 days left until arrival, cancellation can only be made (until 6:00 PM the evening before the arrival day) in cases of illness or accident with medical proof.
In case of cancellation, a 100% refund will be provided, excluding the cost of the cancellation protection you choose.
Camp Järvsö’s Covid-19 Prevention Measures
- We work proactively to prevent overcrowding by:
- limiting the number of guests in a place according to the restrictions and recommendations in effect at the time.
- encouraging guests to maintain distance from each other in areas where queues can form to avoid overcrowding.
- Diligently monitoring the Public Health Agency’s recommendations, and continually updating our procedures based on these guidelines in order to limit the spread of infection.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations in public areas throughout the hotel and avoiding handshakes.
- Requiring visitors to eat and drink only while seated at a table.
- Ensuring kitchen staff follow standard hygiene routines.
- Thoroughly briefing cleaning teams to focus on high-touch surfaces, such as door handles and elevator buttons.
- Emphasizing good hand hygiene among all staff, while encouraging guests to do the same.
If someone becomes ill
- Staff will not report to work if they exhibit symptoms.
- If a guest falls ill during their stay, they must be isolated until Covid-19 is ruled out or return home. People sharing a room must also be quarantined.
- Follow the restrictions and recommendations in effect at the time of the session.
- We will train outdoors as much as possible.
- Bring your own yoga mat/groundsheet for training.
- Disinfect your training equipment after your session